Friday, August 15, 2008

About Myself









I am Amit Srivastava, must have heard the name. No? you haven't. I thought this is such a common name you must have come across this before. Anyways, i am quite a versatile person, and don many hats viz. that of an intellectual thinker pondering the meaning of life to that of an adventurer risking his life to achieve an adrenaline rush, and almost everything in between. What? you dont believe it? OK don't. This is my blog and i can write anything. Let me give you an example of my ponderous thinking, lets not write it here, just keep reading this blog you'll get the idea.
Besides above i am a Software Developer working for a global investment bank Lehman Brothers, now you know that technology and finance are two of many things that lie in the spectrum of my versatility when i say 'everything in between'.
That's it for now. Catch you later with more ponderous stuff.

No comments: